Popular posts from this blog
RESEARCH RATIONALE
RESEARCH RATIONALE I plan to create my research audience of AGE 14-18 teenagers my research will be a Quantitative research age, gender, location, height and the way teenagers see what type of Fahion magazine teenagers read. The magazine will have an audience of 14-18 and I will ask the question on the types of the magazine they read per month and how many magazines do u have and ETC. This type of research also will give me more variation however, the only negative side to this research is that it will take more time and people may act differently as they know that they are being observed . The reason why I will be conducting my research using quantitative research is that i can get more information in people response which will help me in to conduct my research further. By having a access to a large range of teenag...
PRELIM TASK:EVALUATION
IN WHICH WAYS DOES YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT USE, DEVELOP OR CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS OF REAL MEDIA PRODUCTS? MY PRODUCT USES CONVENTIONS OF FASHION MAGAZINES IN THE MEDIA AS MY IMAGE USES AND ANGLE OF GAZE THIS IS WHAT FASHION MAGAZINES use. IT HELP TO DRAW THE READER IN WHAT THEY WANT TO BUY ISIDE A MAGAZINE AND ESTABLISHES A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE READER AND THE MODEL. I DEVELOPED THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GRAPHIC. I USED THEM AS WHEN STUDYING OTHER FASHION MAGAZINES. MY MAIN COVERLINE SUBVERTED THE CONVENTIONS OF A USUAL FASHION MAGAZINE AS I USED A STRONG WORD. THIS FELT IT WOULD CHANGE THE AUDIENCE MIND TO BUYING THIS MAGAZINE. HOW DID YOU USE NEW MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES IN THE CONSTRUCTION ...

Comments
Post a Comment